When we want to get the details of latest created or updated item using SubmitForm, we use Form1.LastSubmit
Below is an example of Employee Details table.
- Form Name: frmEmployeeDetails
- Column Names in Employee Table: ID, Name, Address, Phone, Designation, PrimarySkill
This way, you can also fetch other details of the last submitted record, e.g., frmEmployeeDetails.LastSubmit.Name, frmEmployeeDetails.LastSubmit.Address etc.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies help users to prevent accidently exposing organizational data.
- Scope: Environment Level OR Tenant Level.
- Tenant level policies: Scope can be all environments, selected environments, all environments except ones you have specifically excluded
- Classification of Connectors: Business, Non-Business, Blocked.
- Business Connectors host data that is used by the business/organization.
- Non-Business Connectors host data that is used for personal purpose
- Connectors that are restricted and should not be used across one or more environments are classified as Blocked.
- Default classification for a connector for new policy is Non-Business. Admins can move connectors from this category to other categories based on business preference.
- DLP policies can be modified from Power Platform Admin Center
- DLP policies affect Canvas Power App and Power Automate flows.
- You should be a Tenant Admin OR Environment Admin to create DLP Policy.