- These is a feature provided for interaction between Dataverse and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application.
- Provides bidirectional integration between Finance and Operation apps and Dataverse
- Whenever a user makes any change in Finance and Operation apps, it causes writes to Dataverse and vice-versa.
- Should be used when you are working with Dynamics 365 apps
- These used in scenarios where near real-time integration is required.
- Dual-write will duplicate the data in both the directions (to and from Dataverse)
- Used for data from external systems
- Replication of data does not happen
- Custom coding is not required
- In-built or Custom connectors can be used to access data from external systems