Whenever a user signs up for Power Apps or Dynamics, a new environment is automatically created. This environment will be the default environment.
Below are the steps to create a new environment:
- Login to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com
- Click on Environments option on the left-navigation bar
- Click on New on top menu to create a new environment. You will also see the list of existing environments here.
- Please note that the person who creates the Environment will be automatically added to the Environment Admin role for that environment.
- Enter the required details. Please note that Trial environment is for 30 days. If you want to keep it, you need to convert it into Production environment for which you need license. Once done, click Next. Enter the details, click Save.
- You can see your newly created environment in the list.